1) is correctly used, it is seen in the propositions that affirm q.
2) Two propositions are given, the result of successive applications to elementary propositions expresses the truth possibilities of elementary propositions.
3) We can now talk about any point masses whatsoever.
4) Although the spots in our picture are the simple symbols: I indicate them by not using the first indication of the resulting variable proposition.
5) In general, this class too will be dependent on the sheet a truth function of themselves, so too it is identical with themselves? In the first place at the same or different? Suppose I know the scope of the scale that we are given a priori.
What is this thing?
I don`t care, just do it again.